28 – 31 March 2017, Tuesday – Friday
Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
For more information, please visit http://www.mininginvestmentasia.com/.
Background and Introduction
Mining Investment Asia is a strategic mining conference and exhibition for the leaders of the mining, quarrying and construction materials industries, bringing together 800 attendees from 35 countries.
Ministers, mining companies, investors and service providers travel from all over Asia, Africa, Europe, North America and Middle East for four days of partnering, networking and business matching.
Women in Mining Day
For 2017, the organisers will be launching Asia’s inaugural ‘Women in Mining Day’ on 28 March to address the issue of gender diversity in the mining sector. Various Women in Mining organisations from Asia and beyond, including Mongolia, have come on board as partners to support this inaugural event.
Female speakers who have been confirmed for Mining Investment Asia include Ms Peni Susanti, Executive Director, Provincial Energy and Mining Association of Indonesia and Ms Nyamaa Tumenbayar, Chairperson & Co-Founder Woman in Mining Mongolia Association, amongst others.
The conference speakers are industry leaders and provide new perspectives on key issues disrupting & innovating mining sector, share cutting edge content and insights on the mining landscape while the exhibition demonstrates the very latest in technology and solution innovations to mining industry buyers.
- (New!) Women in Mining Day on 28 March
- (New!) Mining Investment Go – Opening Interview with mining’s leading investor for exclusive market insights
- (New!) Mining Investment Pecha Kucha – First time in Asia at mining show! New presentation format where 20 images are shown each for 20 seconds
- (New!) Meet the Speakers’ Dinner
- (New!) Mine Visit in South East Asia – Join us to explore the mines in Indonesia, Malaysia or the Philippines
- Panel Discussions
- 1 to 1 meetings
- Networking drinks reception
If you’re interested to attend, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or call +65 6717 6016.